The Japanese Geisha are a class of female entertainers from Japan trained in traditional styles of performing art, such as Japanese dance, music and singing.
It is still unclear as to whether Geishas were used as assassins during the samurai wars era (we like to think so!), however ARTMARTIAL has produced the Geisha design to showcase how they can use elegance and beauty to disguise their fatal skill and cunning prowess.
Premium quality genuine fit hoody with 2 tone yellow and green ink coverage.
If you're looking for a stylish, good-quality Hoodie then this unisex garment is for you!
85% Organic Ring Spun Combed Cotton
15% Recycled Polyester
- Set-in sleeve
- Lined hood in single jersey
- Round drawcords in matching body colour
- Stitched buttonhole eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Flatlock topstitch on all seams
- Kangaroo pocket with flatlock topstitch
Size Guidance - If you prefer your hoody to be slightly baggier/oversize then order a size up from your usual, as these hoodies are fashion fit
This garment forms part of our 'Slow Fashion' movement which uses a 'print on demand' process to ensure we only print what is needed and supports a more sustainable fashion industry