'Koi' Martial Arts Hoody
Many people may not be aware of the association between the Koi Carp and Martial Arts, but if you look up what the Koi Carp represents in Eastern culture, you will see the synergy between both.
In many Asian cultures, the koi fish is a celebrated creature, embodying many noble qualities and ideals, namely Strength through adversity
Koi Symbolism is also very prevalent in Japanese culture. It is said that a Koi swims up rivers and climbs waterfalls with bravery not unlike a Samurai warrior. As well, it is said that if a Koi is caught, it will lie still beneath the knife, facing its death bravely like a Samurai facing a sword.
Premium quality genuine fit grey hoody with turquoise ink coverage.
- 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Certified organic yarn and factory
- Certified recycled yarn and factory
- Double fabric hood with self coloured draw cords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Brushed inner fleece and ribbed cuffs and hems
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
- Environmentally friendly water based ink
Print Process - Screen printed in Yorkshire, UK, which leaves the print smooth to the touch after washing and no heavy ink sitting on the material. This way of printing means the design will not chip or crack over time
To fit chest: 34/Extra Small 36/Small 40/Medium 44/Large 48/Extra Large 52/2XL