'Art of 8 Limbs' Muay Thai Hoody
Forming part of our 'Translations' range, this cool retro looking image is aimed at Muay Thai enthusiasts. Muay Thai, is a martial art and combat sport that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. This discipline is known as the "art of eight limbs," as it is characterised by the combined use of fists, elbows, knees, and shins
Premium quality genuine fit grey hoody with blue, burgundy and green ink coverage, sat on a natural background . Discreet ARTMARTIAL tag on the left sleeve cuff.
- 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Certified organic yarn and factory
- Certified recycled yarn and factory
- Double fabric hood with self coloured draw cords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Brushed inner fleece and ribbed cuffs and hems
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
- Environmentally friendly water based ink
Print Process - Screen printed in Yorkshire, UK, which leaves the print smooth to the touch after washing and no heavy ink sitting on the material. This way of printing means the design will not chip or crack over time.
To fit chest: Small 40"/Medium 44"/Large 48"/Extra Large 52"