'Empty Hand' Karate Hoody
Forming part of our 'Translations' range, this cool retro looking image is aimed at Karate enthusiasts or 'Karateka'. Karate or better: karate-do, “the way of the empty hand”, is an art of self-defence in which the arms and legs are systematically trained and an enemy attacking can be controlled by a demonstration of strength like that of using actual weapons
Premium quality genuine fit grey hoody with blue, burgundy and green ink coverage, sat on a natural background . Discreet ARTMARTIAL tag on the left sleeve cuff.
- 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Certified organic yarn and factory
- Certified recycled yarn and factory
- Double fabric hood with self coloured draw cords
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Brushed inner fleece and ribbed cuffs and hems
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
- Environmentally friendly water based ink
Print Process - Screen printed in Yorkshire, UK, which leaves the print smooth to the touch after washing and no heavy ink sitting on the material. This way of printing means the design will not chip or crack over time.
To fit chest: Small 40"/Medium 44"/Large 48"/Extra Large 52"